Q. Who should use this SiriusXM Bluetooth Vehicle Dock?
- Customers who have a vehicle with a stereo/headunit which has Bluetooth capability but does NOT have an auxiliary input (AUX). If your vehicle stereo/headunit has an AUX input you don't need the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock. Use the AUX connection for the SiriusXM audio.
Which vehicle stereos/headunits is the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock compatible with?
- Most vehicle stereos/headunits with Bluetooth, model year 2016 and newer, are compatible, if they can support two simultaneous Bluetooth cellphone connections.
IMPORTANT! - Before purchasing the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock check that your vehicle stereo/headunit can do following:
- You can connect two different cellphones to your vehicle stereo/headunit at the same time, where one cellphone is connected to the vehicle stereo/headunit for the phone and the other cellphone is connected to the vehicle stereo/headunit as a media device.
- If your stereo/headunit can support two simultaneous Bluetooth cellphone connections as described above, then your stereo/headunit is compatible with the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock and your stereo/headunit will switch between the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock and your phone for calls.
- If your stereo/headunit cannot support two simultaneous Bluetooth cellphone connections as described above, then your stereo/headunit is probably not compatible with the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock. While you may be able to connect the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock to your stereo/headunit for the SiriusXM audio, you will not be able to make hands-free cellphone calls using the stereo/headunit while the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock is connected via Bluetooth for SiriusXM audio.
Q: What is included with the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock?
- The Bluetooth Vehicle Dock only includes the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock and a Quick Start Guide. (No SiriusXM radio or other accessories are included because you will use your current SiriusXM radio and accessories you already have, or you must purchase those separately.)
What do I need to use this Bluetooth Vehicle Dock?
A SiriusXM satellite radio with vehicle kit, which includes all of the following:
- First you will need a XM Satellite Radio receiver such as one of the models listed below:
- Onyx EZ
- Onyx EZR
- Onyx Plus
- Xpress R
- Xpress RC
- Xpress RCi
Then you will need these accessories:
- Satellite Antenna
- PowerConnect Power Adaptor
- Vent mount and dash mount with 4 screws
Q: Does the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock work with the existing vent, dash, or windshield mount for my currently installed dock?
- Yes, The SiriusXM Radio Bluetooth Vehicle Dock uses the exact same mounting method as the SiriusConnect Vehicle Dock, and will work with the existing vent, dash, and windshield mounts that attach with 4 screws to your existing vehicle dock.
IMPORTANT - The Bluetooth Vehicle Dock is NOT compatible with T-mount style vent and dash mounts.
Q: Which SiriusXM satellite radios is the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock compatible with?
- The SiriusXM Radio Bluetooth Vehicle Dock is compatible with XM satellite radios that receive the XM high-band satellite signal. Examples are: Edge, Onyx, Onyx EZ, Onyx Plus, Onyx EZR, and Express RCi satellite radios.
IMPORTANT - The Bluetooth Dock is NOT compatible with the Sirius XM Mirge satellite radio.